Saturday, October 17, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Muffin Recipe!

I love baking and something I've been baking multiple times this season are these muffins. I love how quick and easy these are yet still super delicious.

Ingredients:
1 and 1/4 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup oats
1 and 1/4 cups pumpkin puree
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk


*pumpkin pie spice can be made by combining four parts cinnamon to one part each of ginger, nutmeg, and cloves
**coconut oil can be replaced by vegetable or canola oil, I just prefer using coconut oil

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix dry ingrdients
3. Combine the remaining ingredients 
4. Bake in preheated oven for 18 minutes


I love eating these muffins with maple butter, I think it turns the muffin into a sweet treat to satisfy my sweet tooth.

I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know if you have any favorite fall recipes I should try out in the comments!

Thank You,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik