Friday, February 13, 2015

Makeup Haul: Sephora and MAC!


Last weekend I took a shopping trip into city. I finally got the chance to go into Sephora and MAC so I could splurge on a few items I've been lusting.

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Medium Deep

This bronzer is to die for. It's very creamy and a little goes a long ways. When I first swatched it I thought it might've been a cream product but shortly after it set to a matte finish. This is perfect for adding a slight contour that you could definitely build up to be a strong one and it also adds a beautiful bronzed look to the face.


Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

I'm really late on picking up this palette but I thought better late than never. I originally went into Sephora wanting the Naked 3 which they ended up being sold out of. I'm happy I got this palette because I really don't have anything like it I think it's a relatively unique palette with gorgeous pigmentation.

MAC Lipstick in Peach Blossom

I haven't heard anybody talk about this lipstick before and I have no idea why. This is by far my new favorite lipstick it's absolutely stunning. It's the perfect nude pink my lips but better color. If you're on the hunt for an everyday nude or pink definitely check this one out.



I hope you found this post interesting if you have any ideas for new posts please leave them down below!

Question of the Day: What are your favorite high end products?

Thank You

-K

2 comments:

  1. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer looks so pretty! Nice post :)

    www.navellina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Will have to try the MAC lipstick for once! I mean there are so many and I see them a lot but I never really brought myself one! I am also here to tell you I have nominated you for the Liebstar Award! :) Link : http://nolifelifelife.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebstar-award.html#more

    www.nolifelifelife.blogspot.com

    Nicole x

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik