Monday, September 1, 2014

Five Back to School Outfit Ideas!

I know most people have either already started, or are starting school shortly, but these outfits can work all throughout the fall season so I thought I'd share them with you. I tried to hit a few different styles with these outfits and hopefully you can draw inspiration from at least one. Where I live the autumn season can get pretty chilly, in fact it's already getting cold enough to need a sweater, so I did base most of these outfits on that weather. You can obviously change the outfit to fit the weather where you live so don't feel you can't have a chance to wear these if it's still warmer where you live.


This first outfit is great for those days when there's still a bit of warm weather. I paired a basic sweater over my dress for that extra warmth I need and I statement necklace to dress it up. My shoes aren't pictured, but I just paired this outfit with a simple pair of flats.


Dress : H&M
Sweater : H&M (similar)
Necklace : H&M
Shoes : DSW




This outfit is my go to when I wake up late in the morning. The lace on the end of the sweater makes it look a bit nicer than just throwing on a sweatshirt, and the boots add a sophisticated touch.


Sweater : Primark (similar)
Leggings : Lululemon
Boots : Forever 21 (similar)









I love this outfit because it's super girly, but also has a bit of a bohemian vibe. I paired some black tights so that my legs don't freeze and a heeled shoe to make the outfit a little bit more dressy.



Dress : Forever 21
Shoes : Payless (similar)
Necklace : Forever 21 (no longer sold)







This is the perfect outfit for girls who love to keep it casual. This is literately just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Adding a scarf really ties the outfit together and also adds a little warmth.


Shirt : Zara (similar)
Jeans : American Eagle
Scarf : H&M
Shoes : Converse








This last outfit is probably my favorite because scarves, boots, and denim are my vision of fall. I love the scarf, because it adds the perfect pop of color to a neutral outfit. This is also a great example of how to transition crop tops into the fall.

Shirt : H&M (similar)
Skirt : H&M
Scarf : Garage (similar)
Vest : Gap
Boots : Forever 21 (similar)









I hope you found some inspiration from these outfits, whether it be for school or anytime in the upcoming season.

Thank You
-K





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik