Thursday, September 11, 2014

Color of the Season : Berry

Autumn is just around the corner and although I'll miss the hot weather terribly I'm excited for the fashion and beauty trends that come along with the autumn season. Berry is one of my all time favorite colors when it comes to fall, you can still be colorful even if you're entering the dreary weather. It's a color that's easy to use in your makeup and in your fashion making it an absolute staple color for autumn. I thought I'd share with you my favorite berry colored items to give you some inspiration of how to incorporate this color into your everyday.


This here is my favorite berry lipstick for fall. I wrote a blogpost about this about a week ago when I purchased it and in a week I already know it's going to be worn a ton. As you can see with one swipe it's already extremely pigmented. I think these Maybelline lipsticks really have a great formula and they last a good amount of time on your lips.


'Crushed Berries by Covergirl' my all time must have nail polish in the fall. I bought this last year when my nail polish collection was lacking on fall colors and I wore it religiously. If you haven't tried the outlast stay brilliant line from Covergirl you need to. This is one of my favorite nail polish formulas and it doesn't require a top coat.



We all know that bright colors on our lips can be scary at times especially when at school or work. That is exactly why I like this lip crayon. It's in the color 'Jam Twist' and it gives the perfect flush of berry to your lips without feeling uncomfortable. These lip crayons aren't long wearing, but they're so easy to throw in your bag and reapply that I don't worry about it. 


If you check out my Back to School Outfit Ideas post to see how I incorporated this color into my fashion. I hope you liked this post and you got some inspiration for the fall!

Thanks

-K


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check out my post here http://pearlsandpi.blogspot.ca/2014/09/liebster-award.html
    Have a lovely day,
    Kendra Marie

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik