Friday, August 1, 2014

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation Review

Before buying this foundation I had read several reviews on it. People seem to love or hate this foundation. After using it for about a week I can say I'm one that loves it. In Canada this foundation retails for $44, but I do believe it is cheaper in the US. It comes in nine different shades, giving you a decent choice of colors. It is a light to medium coverage foundation so if you're looking for a high coverage, cover all foundation this one probably isn't for you. That being said it covers everything I need it to, and I don't feel I have to use concealer.

 I wear the shade "I'm All The Rage" Beige which is honestly the best color match I've ever found in any foundation, which might contribute to why I like it so much. This foundation also has an SPF of 25 which makes my life easier. I'm one to never take the time to put SPF on in the morning, so if it's built into my makeup it's going to be a whole lot easier. When reading other reviews I found there was a lot of people complaining about it looking yellow or orange on their skin. That is definitely true, however that's why it's so perfect for me! For someone with a warm yellow or orange undertone, like myself, it can be nearly impossible to find a foundation that suits me right. If you have a warm undertone I would 100% recommend checking this product out. If you think you have a pinker undertone it defiantly is not going to hurt to go into Sephora and see how the color suits you. For the most part we want our skin to look flawless, but not like we've caked foundation on, that's what this is going to do for you. You're going to get a flawless look that seems like you're bare faced. The format of this foundation is fairly liquidy and a little goes a long way, I find I only have to use about half a pump to cover my whole face. As for application I've been applying it using my 'Real Techniques Expert Face Brush' (http://realtechniques.com/shop-collection/your-base-flawless/expert-face-brush) which has been working fantastic as this brush does with any foundation.

I really hope you found this information helpful and that you were able to learn a little more about this foundation, if you've tried this out please leave a comment down below telling me your thoughts!


PS: I am aware I spelled review wrong in the title image sorry about that


And a little side note (ignore if you choose) I've been MIA for almost two weeks and I feel terrible but my internet was down and I finally have it back so lots more posts are coming your way!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik